Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Busy Night Last Night


I really was happy with this Easel Card I made last month so I changed colors and made a birthday card last night. It has a springy look with the pink flowers and I like the Happy Birthday at the bottom. I colored directly onto the flower stamp and then stamped off before stamping the cardstock to give it a fainter look and not overpower the message.

I also put the finishing touches on my March newsletter last night.  It should have gone out early this morning.  If you would like to receive a monthly update, please sign up in the box below.  I include tips, samples, current specials and my upcoming events. 



Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon


Sign up for my Email Newsletter











For Email Newsletters you can trust


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Pin It button on image hover