Monday, March 22, 2010

My Stampin' Up! story

I am participating in a Stampin' Up! program and one of the challenges is to write down and share my Stampin' Up! story. When I sat there pen in hand, I realized my story started about 4th grade. The Yellow Unicorn was a great store if you were in grade school, and it was also the place to buy birthday gifts. When they started selling individual rubber stamps, I started my collection of stamps and ink pads that I still own and use at school to this day. Fast forward to my adult life when I went to a Stampin' Up! open house "to be nice", and I was hooked! After a few years of stamping, I met my future upline in a graduate class. We spent a lot of time together as research partners, sometimes sneaking in a little stamping. When she graduated she signed up to be a demonstrator, and I signed up the following semester. I decided to invite a few friends to an open house and "see what happens".  I have been a demonstrator for almost 4 years now, and I have met some wonderful people and made some great friends.  I control my own schedule, make some additional money, and enjoy being creative with others.  If you would be interested in learning more about becoming a Stampin' Up! demonstrator, I would be happy to talk about it with you.

And now here are a few samples from our Spring into Stamping event last weekend.  These make-n-takes were designed by Julie Davison, and since I demoed, I received a packet of completed projects when I registered - how cool is that?  They were all done with the mini catalog set With All My Heart. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Pin It button on image hover