Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Loads of Love Easter

This card base is made entirely with a Window Sheet with layers of cardstock on the inside. I stamped the truck on the outside with StazOn (the Stamp-a-ma-jig is pretty helpful here) and the eggs are on the inside. The banner greeting gives you room to write on the inside of the card without it being seen on the outside. The ribbon is a white grosgrain ribbon that I added the “stripe” to by running a marker down the edge. It’s just a little twist on traditional cards, and we are making it tonight in stamp club. Check back for more samples. In fact, I will have a ton of samples coming. We had a Stamp-a-Stack on Friday and Saturday and you've only seen one of those cards. Stamp Club is tonight and this is only your first look at those projects. Finally, anyone who talks to me on a daily basis knows I have been working on a "top-secret" project for demoing at our area Spring into Stamping event this weekend. Watch for samples (those of you in Stamp Club will get a sneak peek)! I am pretty excited about this project and look forward to sharing it with my fellow demonstrators this weekend and with all of you!

Supplies: Loads of Love Stamp set, Almost Amethyst, Whisper White cardstock, black StazOn, assorted markers, crimper, white grosgrain ribbon

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Pin It button on image hover