Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Simple Card

I have been accused of using ribbon too often by a few of my stamping friends - you know who you are :-)  So on this card, I tried to keep it ribbonless and simple.  I like the Crumb Cake and Marina Mist together and thought it would be a good combo for a man or woman.  I tried it both ways, but I found that I liked the vertical leaves look better.  The sentiment has been punched with our new decorative label punch.  And with an extra large punch like that, you have room for many different word choices. 

To Order Stampin' Up! Products On-Line 24/7, CLICK HERE!

2 comments:

  1. super cute and so simple!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You must be rubbing off on me then because I've been using a lot of ribbon lately!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Pin It button on image hover