Monday, July 25, 2016

A Variety of Spinner Cards!

I wanted to demonstrate as many different ways to use my thinliit dies as I could.  So in addition to finished samples, I made these to show different options.  

The Peekaboo Peach sample was made using a pony bead -  you know those cheap little beads that come in all colors?  I didn't know that was what they were called but they make a lighter weight card if that concerns you.  Great idea Kathy Jo!   I did find the weight of the pennies made the spinner glide and spin better.  

For the Melon Mambo card, I hung the thinliit off the end of the Big Shot platform so it wouldn't cut.  And I stopped cranking before it was through so I could make a shorter track.  


These two were a fun way to vary the standard circle track.  On the Elmerald Envy card I didn't put the center circle back in and the penny still stayed on the track.  Thanks Cheryl for the idea!  And on one of my favorites, I added two strips to the underside to make space for two spinners.  



Then of course, you can use the thinlits as they were intended.  




To Order Stampin' Up! Products On-Line 24/7, CLICK HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Pin It button on image hover